Friday, December 30, 2011

It's not about New Year's Resolutions

Ahhhhh, where to start? Well, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day are over. Far as I can tell, everyone had a blast. Now, we're gearing up for New Year's Eve at Carmella's Casa Italiana (CCI). Visit our NewsFlash Page for the New Year's Eve Dinner Special that starts at 5:00 pm. Says we serve until 9:00 pm, but realistically, as long as you keep coming in, we'll stay open. Who can resist? http://casa-italiana.info/NewsFlash.aspx


Linguine with Red Clam Sauce

Linguine with White Clam Sauce

We want to thank our loyal customers and followers for an interesting year. We tweaked our sauces, streamlined our menus, redecorated the restaurant, updated our webpage, changed our hours, sponsored raffles, managed to be on the marquee for seven months, and we're getting ready to start a gift card program. I heard on the news the other day that $28 billion will be spent on gift cards in 2012. I want a part of that action!

We always have a lot in the works and I'm sure we've done much more. Oh, we continuously support our community and the Back Pack Program for Church of the Cross and the Rubonia Mardi Gras 2012 immediately comes to mind.

Rubonia Mardi Gras 2011
We're ending 2011 on a positive note and we're looking forward to a fun, prosperous, healthy, safe, and hopeful New Year 2012. Best wishes to you and yours!  

                                 

I'm also looking forward to a peaceful New Year, but I'm not exactly sure peaceful and fun can be used in the same sentence....anyway, you get my drift. So what are your wishes?


Notice I asked what your wishes are. I never mentioned New Year's Resolutions....

                                   





No comments:

Post a Comment